April 27, 2009

I can't begin to tell you...


how AWESOME Scrap St. Louis was! I am SO lucky to have been a part of it. I was fortunate enough to work a Make n' Take station. This allowed me the incredible experience to chat with EVERY single lady at the event. You girls made me laugh AND cry! I even mingled with a darling fashionista who has promised to take me shopping on her next visit to the Lou....right Melissa? The teachers ROCKED, and the projects...OMG!!!! I was also lucky enough to slip in on Teresa Collins class. I have adored her and her style since she "hit the scene". SO unbelievably sweet...and GORGEOUS! You guys know I have been a Stacy stalker, ahem fan, for years now and nope, she did NOT disappoint, and her friend Paula, great. No surprise there. It was a pleasure to meet and mingle with some new ladies like Margie and Cheryl and it is always a hoot to play with Joey, Terri, Stephanie, Wendy and Linda! I didn't get to play with Janet and Jacki from Clear Scraps, but Aunt Carol, (hehe) filled me in on their adventure. Our TA's and make n' takers were old friends and new and I SO enjoyed them all! A HUGE thanks to Timi & Nancy and the FKS gang for a wonderful weekend! I can't wait to play next year!

No comments: