April 20, 2009

Saturday June 19 / Komen Race for the Cure...


Carolina Sue's Crew will be supporting the Komen Race for the Cure again this year! Unfortunately, we all have family and/or friends that have touched by breast cancer. Many of you know that Sue and my mother are survivors. (yeahhh!!!!) Working at the scrapbook store with so many women, we are often told stories, some good, some not so good. I was just told last week of a girl I greatly admire and have had the privilege of spending some time with in SDU, was diagnosed. I know she will be okay, but her journey to recovery has just begun. I think of her often. I hope you will join us, we always have a wonderful time. . Visit our Team Page @Komen Race for the Cure to register by May 22.

P.S. You can always Sleep in for the Cure too! Register at the same place!
Thanks in advance!

P.S.S. Mom, DON'T sign up. I already did for you.
xoxo

No comments: