May 3, 2008

Me & Barb hangin' w/ DEBBY SCHUH!


This cracks me up! My buddy Barb went to Nashville for Scrap Etc. I SO wanted to go when I found out she was stopping at Scrappuccino, in downtown Nashville, for some classes with the incredible Debby Schuh! Love this gal. Barb confirmed that she is the awesome teacher that I knew she was. Wish I could take her classes.

DEBBY SCHUH, COME TO ST. LOU!

Barb took me along for the ride and we posed for a pic. Barb is such a good friend, that she even let me be right next to Debby in the photo. This is toooo funny. Thanks for the lovely photo, and thanks for thinking of me! Hopefully someday, I'll get to have a photo op with Debby in real life!

1 comment:

Mary Jo said...

Hey, it's Barb! :0)
That is to funny!!