May 3, 2008

P.S. cupcake pan...

hey guys. i found the large cupcake pan @ hobby lobby. It is a Wilton pan and makes 6 cupcake at a time. my batter made about 10 cakes. it was the last one when i picked it up. i thought i would give it a try and pick up a second if i liked it. i do.
i'm on the prowl again!
happy baking!

2 comments:

lindaharre said...

Hi Missy.......I haven't been around for awhile....sooooo busy outside:D Love all your pics and a VERY BELATED Happy Birthday! I may try to head down to the store today! Sounds like fun and it is too cold and windy to be planting! Thanks for all your comments, especially about my garden:D Hugs, Linda

Anonymous said...

I saw a very deep cupcake pan at Hobby Lobby yesterday, but I ended up getting a cool pan at Michaels (with the 50% off coupon), that makes only 4 cupcakes, but with the tops separate from the bottoms. It looked like you could have fun with different fillings before slapping on the swirled top piece.

Ruth