


Then there was a wonderful Birthday dinner for my boyfriend John..about three weeks after his birthday! Glad we finally got this one in. Great evening, great friends! Happy Birthday John! Love ya John, & Karen too!
I also posted another picture of the mantle. I have to admit, my decoration photos are awful. I will try again. Time to read the camera manual AGAIN! The stockings were all made by my mom. She didn't realize Tyler's stocking was so big when she made it. We tease her that she likes him best. The Christmas Carolers have been around since I was a little girl. They were in a floral centerpiece. The centerpiece kinda fell apart but I saved the carolers. LOVE them! If you can see the framed "art" it is a Christmas card with a great Santa. I am a HUGE Santa fan. BELIEVE garland is chipboard letters I cut and glittered and ran through the lighted garland. The book is The Polar Express. The glitter houses are last year Target and I found some great Seasons of Cannon Falls glittery snowmen and Santa goodies last year after Christmas. It was fun adding them to this Saeason's decor. I forgot I even bought them!
2 comments:
The mantle looks great, Missy! I wish I could get a better close up look at all the little pretties!!
That John is a hottie!! What a lucky girl you are! Happy Birthday, John!
Hey girlie,
I'm at work right now and don't have your email on hand.
Are you going to CKU-Chi in March?
Post a Comment