November 29, 2007

Deck the Halls...

The halls are decked, the Holidays are HERE! I think I need a countdown! SOOO many things going on around here. Great Christmas classes, decorating, shopping for the perfect gifts and preparation for HOLIDAY HIDEAWAY! Yep, next week I'm off to Arizona to hang with TIM HOLTZ! This guy is full of inspiration! I can't wait to create some wonderful Christmas projects. And I KNOW if he is he is behind it...it will be WONDERFUL! Look for some wonderful classes in '08 with some of his incredible techniques and products. I will be learning from the MASTER!

Here is a peek at my mantle. Love the way it came together. I'll share more later. We are loving the decorations. Added a second FULL SIZE tree this year and changed up the "old" tree some...we are even stringing popcorn for garland! It looks SOOO cool!

2 comments:

Mary Jo said...

Great to see you the other day! :0)
Have fun with, Tim!!

Theresa Tyree said...

Oh, I'm SO JEALOUS you're going to be hanging with MY man! LOL!! I love Tim. I could sit and watch him for hours and days on end. Tell me more about the Holiday Hideaway. Is it a class you signed up for or did you win it or what?? I wanna GO!!!