December 11, 2007

This bunch showed me a GREAT time!

Home from Arizona with TONS of cherished memories! Hats off to Tim, Sharon, Mario, Michelle and Karen. They were ALL a huge part of one of the most memorable weeks of my life. I am NOT worthy...The St. Louis Six took the Grand Canyon by storm before heading to Prescott for Tim Holtz' Holiday Hideaway! We were treated to great times, great food and great Art! UNBELIEVABLE!!! I am still walking around in a fog, anxious to continue creating! Tim has GOT to be the most inspirational person I have ever had the pleasure of meeting. Not only is his talent amazing, his take on life, his appreciation, and pure joy are also things to be greatly admired. It is an understatement to say I feel SO LUCKY! Thanks for the opportunity to create and meet SO many awesome people. Thank you to a tremendous group of creative, gracious, kind and talented new friends!













El Tovar Hotel is where we stayed in at the Grand Canyon. 100 years on the rim...No sleep walking please.










Did some shopping in Prescott...













Mario was our awesome Cook!















Thank You Tim!









I will be posting more photos of the projects, meals and great fun!
Stay tuned...
I missed you ALL!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I couldn't be greener if I were a dyed leprauchan on St. Patty's Day! Glad it surpassed your hopes. See you next week, you lucky ducky!
~Susie

Unknown said...

glad you are home! and i can't wait to see what you made! will you be working the crop on the 28th? bring it all then!!

Barb said...

so glad you got to go and had fun....knew you would! Yes--bring to show on 12/28 if you remember.

Mary Jo said...

You are all so, so lucky!!!
Any chance we can get him to come back to FKS in 2008?

It looks like you had a great time!