This class is ALWAYS a big hit! The class is on Tuesday Nov. 20 @ 6:30. Anyone can participate in the class. IF you would like to swap Holiday goodies, you can call FKS on Friday Nov. 16 to get a count. I will also post a count on my blog. At that time you will bake that many "packages" to share. You be the judge on how many goodies to put in each package. Think around a dozen, give or take a few. If you bake mini bread loaves, your packages might contain 1 loaf or slices of a loaf...Make sense? Add the same number of printed recipes. Nothing fancy, just recipes to add to the recipe pages we create that evening. This is a great opportunity to sample some great recipes to add to your Holiday cookie platter!
1 comment:
Oh, I would SO LOVE to come to that, but I'll be in Texas at that time visiting my new little sweetie. Have fun!
Post a Comment