November 5, 2007

Happy Anniversary!

19 years later and happy to be spending my life with this guy...

19 years ago today I woke up to rainy, cold day. Good Luck I was told, and I believe it! I remember just as we walked out of the church, the sun came shining through the clouds. This had to be a good sign of what was to come as we began our life together. I think 19 years have flown by in a flash, my dear husband will tell you we have been married 40...50 years! He thinks that's funny. 19 years or 50 years, I am certain the years have all been wonderful.

love ya babe
xoxox

5 comments:

Mary Jo said...

Happy Anniversary!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

WOW!! good lookin guy. no wonder you have married so long

Barb said...

Congrats Missy----our 19th is in Feb....and you look so young!

Unknown said...

Congratulations Missy! I forgot your anniversary was this time of year!!

Theresa Tyree said...

Congrats, Missy! That's saying A LOT in this day and age. What a beautiful bride you made! You haven't changed much over the years.