November 1, 2007

Spooky evening...

Halloween has come and gone, and as always, did NOT disappoint! The kids were darling and loaded up with tons of sweets that should last until Christmas. Speaking of Christmas...I figure the Christmas tree will go up in just a couple of weeks!!!!
54 Shopping Days left!




3 comments:

lindaharre said...

Darling pics (nice to see the older kids getting into the spirit and acting like kids instead of having attitudes about it).......Yes, Missy....I made the Halloween things, except for the lanterns:D I am going to do a Christmas jumpin puppet and will post a tutorial! They are so much fun! I used to do this with my kids at school and they always loved it:D Linda

Theresa Tyree said...

Lovin' the mom tattoo!!

I couldn't get my teenager to dress up for any amount of money in the world. You're fortunate!

Whimsy Pink said...

cute pictures!!:)