
I'm sad to say the race has come to an end... I wanted to share a photo of all of my Pickle projects from the start. I also wanted to thank EVERYONE for their kind comments on my blog. I am trying to figure out how to email people personally that don't have blogs. I am sorry, I am still learning SO much! I can tell you, my day brightens with each comment! I have received a couple of awesome Pickle gifts...one from Sue with a Pickle ornament...purchased in June! Throughout the race Sue also had the sweetest and most creative messages on her blog to cheer me on. You ROCK! Becky gave me a fresh Pickle that was just delicious...or should I say, Picklelicious! (Meant to photograph before the feast!) I have been blown away by all the support and wonderful comments on my blog and at For Keeps Sake , including the store owners, Nancy W for posting all over the store blog and internet, my co-workers and customers, and all the great gals in my classes that have GOT to be sick of hearing about this! Thank you ALL for your kindness and friendship! Most important, my family has been SO patient and helpful this last couple of weeks. My dearest husband and wonderful kids! I love you guys!
Rusty Pickle will be announcing their new "Chefs" on Monday July 9...
at 1 p.m. St. Louis time!
Fingers crossed...
2 comments:
Oooh that is a great picture, so inspiring! i just love al the stuff you made, fantastic!
Fabulous projects Missy!
My fingers are crossed for you!
Post a Comment