
Hope everyone had a wonderful 4th...We celebrated with good food, fireworks and a little Pickle tweeking...hmmm...finishing up my Pickle project... That sounds better! I finished my 8th and final project for Rusty Pickle's Amazing Race. It was a Pickle Party! Create four party pieces. FUN!
It has been a crazy couple of weeks but I have learned so much and enjoyed every minute of it. I am thrilled to have been included with such an incredible group of women that were finalists! If you have checked out the galleries along the way, you know what I mean! I STILL can't believe I was invited to participate! Lance and Tasha from Rusty Pickle are so gracious and friendly...Tricia who was our liaison was AMAZING! Four kids and still on top of it all! You have to check out her parents website! Legacy Scrapbooking This is the last leg of the race. Her parents, Lynda & Rooster are wonderful too...you can see where she gets it! The Racers were all welcomed with open arms and you will be too!





Now what to do??? Clean my house? Do some laundry? Cook a meal?
I think I want to make something!!!!
4 comments:
hi
What a great project! You are certainly "picklicious!!" :)
This is just amazing, as is the rest of your work. You are incredibly talented and pickle-worthy.
Thanks for sharing.
You can run but you can't hide :-)
I love all your Pickle projects, they are completely adorable and just pickle perfect (I did snort coffee when I read your "pickle tweaking" phrase though).
Cannot believe you were not selected (code for "rejected" which I have seen lots lately myself, ya gotta laugh). This only means you are destined for other exciting things.
Hugs, Mary Beth
Post a Comment