July 9, 2007

Congrats!

Here is the new Rusty Pickle Design Team...
No, my name is not on there...darn!
Rusty Pickle has always been one of my favorite scrapbook companies so I was hoping to be a part of their team. Maybe another time. This group of girls is so talented, I was honored to be in the final race at all. Cheers go out to all!

Rusty Pickle would like to formally announce the 12 new design team members:

Amanda Oates
Ann Corbiere-Scott
Beckie Dryer
Brenda Neuberger
Cami Bauman
Casey Rivas
Jill Cornelius
Jill Cornell
Kathie Davis
Kimmy Sonksen
Libby MacNeilly
Rachelle Minett

CONGRATULATIONS!

Thanks again for all the kind wishes from so many friends!

5 comments:

Barb said...

WOW--I am shocked. It is certainly their loss.....you did wonderful. Congrats on being in the race.

Mary Jo said...

Dang it, Missy!
I was soooo sure you would be on the list because your projects rocked!
You did a great job!!!

Anonymous said...

Well that's a big bummer. At least you have lots of beautiful projects to treasure as a result.

Good to see you Friday!

ncurryartiste said...

Missy..... I enjoyed seeing your Rusty Pickle projects and look forward to meeting you when I return to St. Louis. I am glad Karyl posted your link!

Nancy Curry

Theresa Tyree said...

Wow, Missy! You should be so proud to have run the race so well!! I am sure it was an extremely hard decision to make. Actually, I don't know how in the world they make a decision like this because everyone, including you, is just so talented! This is just the beginning. The future for Missy is brimming with possibilities! Congrats on a job well done!