Here is a scrapbook page I put together last week. I copied this awesome page that Nancy made with the new Spider Man paper and embellishments. If you look closely, the buildings are popped up. I followed her lead on the Hulk page and popped up the bricks. Looks like the Hulkmeister is crashing through the page! Crazy! These were our favorite rides at Universal Studios. So here's a little Tuesday tidbit on Monday. What a great way to highlight your favorites! Snap a photo in front of your favorite rides or attractions. Don't forget to have each person journal their experience while it is still fresh! I think Kirsten rode the Hulk about 20 times that week.


Today is the first day of summer around here so I am trying to work on some classes and get some weekend photos loaded before the kids wake up. We had a great summer weekend and I am hoping to have some great photos to share.
Enjoy your day!
No comments:
Post a Comment