I can't believe it! What an AMAZING honor!!! I am a finalist! Check out the Rusty Pickle site! 
I am looking forward to this incredible opportunity to represent an amazing company with the coolest product out there!
Keep your fingers crossed for me guys!
6 comments:
Congratulations Missy! This is so awesome. Nancy W.
yay! does this mean that you get one of those cute 'pickle-icious' shirts? ;)
way to go, missy!
This shadow box is SO COOL!! I love it! Congrats on your endeavor. Is it open to a vote or how does it work? I wish I would've gotten mine in on time. I procrastinated as usual. I posted my stuff on my blog. SO proud of you!!
Congrats again, Missy!!
So excited for you!
OH, OH, OH........I am SO HAPPY for you! That is sensational.....way to go girl:)
WooHoo!!!!!!!! I knew you had it in you! Congrats to you! And I can say you taught me everything I know!
Post a Comment