June 19, 2007

Rusty Pickle Assignment #1...

The NEW Rusty Pickle ROCKS! This is the Mayflower line. The color is beautiful. The stickers that go with it are very patriotic...Mayflower...you get it! You know me though, I don't get to hung up on themes...I like to just go with what works to enhance my photos! I was looking forward to playing with these Mardi Gras parade photos and Mayflower collection is PERFECT! We are lucky enough to get to ride on a float every year in Soulard for Mardi Gras...An AWARD winning float I might add! There is hidden journaling on the tags and embellishments. The second and third photo are the same page. The page flips out from the accordion folded page. I love to make you "work" your way through my little books.







I posted some more Pickle Projects at Scrapbook.com!

3 comments:

Mary Jo said...

Very cool album, Missy!

Unknown said...

Missy, I think it is awesome!! great job, can't wait to see it in person!!

Barb said...

AWESOME!!!! This contest is just right for you and your incredible talent. You are just shining!