Here is Assignment #2! This is where the second clue was found... A Million Memories Nice place! Hope your afternoon is wonderful!
6 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Cheese-louise, Missy! Can't you leave ANY talent for the rest of us?!? After the Mardi Gras album I can't believe you could crank out another such incredible book so fast. ('Course, that's why you're the teacher . . . LOL) Susie
6 comments:
Cheese-louise, Missy! Can't you leave ANY talent for the rest of us?!? After the Mardi Gras album I can't believe you could crank out another such incredible book so fast. ('Course, that's why you're the teacher . . . LOL) Susie
WOW! You are awesome! That is sooo cool and sooo you! How do you keep this up? I guess that's why it's the "amazing" race.
Gorgeous! Like I said before: Rusty Pickle is right up your alley. You were made for this team! Good luck Missy. You know we're all pulling for you!
WOW!! Missy, these are all just incredible!! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE everything about them!!! Best of luck with the race! Julie Ake
Beautiful!!!
You whipped that out quick! :0)
and I have heard good things about that site.
Your book is WONDERFUL!!!! WOW, so full of fun! I am over here turning "GREEN" with envy......tee..hee:D
Post a Comment