It seems Barb knows I pulled out an old layout for yesterday's post, so...here is a brand new one! I just finished it up last night. I swear you girls keep me on my toes! I posted a while back about doing a layout a week so this is also meets my goal for this week. Next is a highlight page for the month of March my stack of photos is out and ready . I am anxious to play because the St. Pat's Parade photos are on deck to be scrapped!

I am pulling together a photo order for my April page so I am staying on track...so far! fingers crossed...keep it up!
About the page...Tyler's 9th birthday was a weekend getaway at the Lake of the Ozarks with friends. Just as we were leaving town Tyler said something to me like, "I can't wait to see what you made for me mom because your homemade gifts are always the BEST!" Oopps. Who knew? That afternoon I grabbed a mini board book and began painting and stamping. I started with the simple idea of "our birthday song." Today is your birthday, na na na na na na...we're gonna have a good time....Beatles, Show Biz...if you go back that far...anyway, this is what you wake up to in my house on your birthday...me singing! I stamped up the song throughout the book. Put a picture of Ty on the cover wearing a pointy birthday hat and voila! You can see by the look on his face (at the top of the page) how much this little gift meant to him. I can tell you the joy it brought to him means the world to me!
2 comments:
YEAH!!! A new layout! And a cool one at that! Isn't it nice when the kids appreciate our hardwork and love!
You bet!
Post a Comment