May 2, 2007

Tag, I'm it??

Okay, 7 random facts about me.
Here goes...

1. I married my high school sweetheart and we are living happily ever after...
2. Cleaning house was my hobby before I discovered scrapbooking...now my house is a mess.
3. I live just a few blocks from the house I grew up in. Sue, from FKS, lives across the street from the house on the cul-de-sac that I grew up in. We hooked up through scrapbooking.
4. Unlike most parents, I LOVE summer vacation and I get as excited as the kids do as it approaches. I dread the first day of school and I am very sad the whole day the kids go back.
5. I can't work the t.v. in the family room! I can't even turn it on between the cable, the t.v. and the DVD player. The kids often have to turn it on for me.
6. I cry at EVERY movie.
7. Okay, pay close attention here:
My name is Missy. I have a brother Tony. He is married to a girl named Missy. My other brother Scott is married to a girl named Toni. My husband is Jim, and that's my dad's name. Yes, the holidays can be confusing.

I'm off to do some taggin' of my own...here I come Becky!

I have to add some photos so here are my brothers Scott and Tony with my mom and I.













I also wanted to share some photos from the weekend. We joined John and Karen for a night in the city. We had dinner at Norton's in Soulard and then headed over to the Broadway Oyster Bar for a Jimmy Buffet tribute band called Boat Drunks. They were really entertaining. Met some nice people from Champagne Il. and mingled with a variety of different folks. The city was crawling with Cards and Cubs fans from the game earlier in the day. It was nutty and fun.





No comments: