May 4, 2007

"Comíamos solamente tres cervezas!"

"We only had three beers!" Look at the size of them! That is a huge Tupperware, "Thatsa Bowl" they are using to chill their cervezas! I thought this would be a good Happy Cinco de Mayo photo. In May of 2004 we had the opportunity to spend Cinco de Mayo in Mexico. This was a birthday gift from my husband. TOTAL surprise. He did all the planning, invited our best friends and even made a card to present the gift. I wanted to share a couple of the pages out of our trip scrapbook. I think you can see it was a crazy fun week. We cruised out of New Orleans and hit Playa del Carmen and Cozumel. I will share some more pages next week.

This was a mini book made from an office envelope to hold more photos from Playa. The mini book tucks into a pocket page in the scrapbook.
Happy Cinco de Mayo!

No comments: