

Saturday night we checked out the new Quentin Tarantino movie. Grindhouse. He is a little bizarre but we like him. Pulp Fiction is one of our all time favorites. Don’t hate me because I am warped. Kurt Russell caught my attention on this one. LOVE HIM! After the THREE hour show we met John and Karen at Las Fuentes. YUM! Always a great time with these guys. They gave me the prettiest bracelet and earrings for my birthday. Karen is the best gift giver ever! (I’m not just saying that because I know you are reading this! It’s true! You ROCK! You too John!)



The weekend was wonderful and even ended up with Kirsten coming in to hang with me to watch a little Edward Scissorhands before bed. What a great end to a great birthday. This was the best! Hope your weekend was great too.
No comments:
Post a Comment