April 7, 2007

Happy Easter!


Boy do I miss the days of visiting the Easter Bunny. The kids and I were
at the mall Thursday and they wouldn't sit on the bunnies lap! What a
disapointment. I don't understand why they can't be good sports. I DON'T
care if they are 16 and 11. Have a little Easter spirit. They didn't like
standing in line for Santa either. That was extreme torture especially when
the camera broke to delay the wait and my daughter had to dodge some
friends that were passing by. Mean mommy! But I got the photo! Pretty good
one too. Probably my last...

This is a shadow box I put together in memory of "the good ol' days" when my
children were more cooperative...well kinda, notice Tyler's not too happy but
darn cute.

Have a Happy and Blessed Easter.

1 comment:

Heather ~ Pretty Petals said...

Hello! Hope you have a wonderful Easter!

Heather :)