April 11, 2007

Tuesday Tidbits...


Organize your thoughts! How many journals have you bought then you were to scared to write on the beautiful "clean" pages! You don't want to "mess" it up. Put together a FUN book that the only goal is to fill up with ANYTHING & EVERYTHING Receipts, photos, movie tickets, you name it. Start with a planner. I love the planner because it gives you a dated space to write that is about 6-8 lines. No intimidation. Start with the thought of recording tidbits. There is no need for "deep" journaling. If it comes....great. DON'T stress. I also like the dated planners because if you don't write for a while, you can go back and fill in easily. If nothing comes, throw some every day tidbits of your life in there. FILL THE SPACE. This could be favorites, goals, random memories, a day in the life... HAVE FUN! You may think no one cares but believe me, someone down the road will treasure your everday moments. Wouldn't you love to know what an ordinary day was like in your Grandma's life? I'm sure it was WAY different than ours.




The journal pages at the top are from an old journal and the pages at the bottom are from a class that I am teaching at FKS on Saturday April 28th from 11a.m.-3-ish. You can start your own "Junque Journal" There is no reason to wait until January, this journal starts with May! Be ready to JOURNAL right away! I would love to see you there. 314.487.8131

No comments: