
on the 4th, there was a group shot very similar to this drawing. There were a few more guys on the 4th, as the group grew a bit in their college years. Also a couple of guys that couldn't make the 4th that are in this print. I wanted to share this because I think it is the coolest thing ever. These are the guys that were in our wedding and this was Jimmy's gift to the groomsmen and ushers. His best buds. A good friend, Mark, who has since been taken by ALS, created this wonderful pen and ink art piece from a photo. It is unbelievable how life like the drawing is. It still sits in all of our homes. A few years back, Paula our holiday hostess, noticed an uncanny resemblance and passed on this cartoon with the perfect caption....
2 comments:
Miss,
I LOVE this post! I love how you scroll down to read it & the all of the sudden the cartoon appears! I laughed out LOUD! Very Cool. Jen
What was the "perfect caption"?!?
Post a Comment