April 9, 2009

Thank you , thank you, THANK YOU!

You guys are TOO much! I received SO many birthday wishes! They came by blog, by email, by facebook and by telephone! You are BEST!

Here is the picture I had pulled to post yesterday before my sweetie jacked my blog. I do it to everyone else on their birthday, so here is my baby picture...yep, it is in black and white, so YES... I am OLD!





I had an incredible birthday! Started with Kirsten waking me up with a gift, it was the coolest necklace ever! Jimmy had flowers for me, and of course, that blog thing! Sneaky man...Did a little scrapbooking in the morning and the FKS girls treated me to a delicious birthday lunch. Always a lot of laughs with the girls. The kids and I were able to hang outside and soak up some sunshine, it was an beautiful day! My spectacular hubby showed up with...tada...white wrapper meat! Sounds silly but I love anything from the butcher shop. Meat is always better when wrapped in white paper verses plastic wrap...yuck! Salad, baked potatoes, white house rolls and filets grilled to perfection! Tyler made me a card and a cake, baked from scratch! We will be eating that tonight because the boy is quickly turning into a teenager and ran off with his friends to the show...he waited for the late show so he didn't ditch me too early.

Wonderful day! Thanks to all!
XOXO

No comments: