April 8, 2009

Happy Birthday !!!


That's right. You don't see this woman to much. That's because its me, her husband. I have hacked her blog for this special occasion. I would like to dedicate this post to the best Mom & most of all the best Wife a man could ever have !. Happy Birthday to this person who post all of the time and very rarely shows herself. Who's the Strawberry Blonde stranger, who entered my life ?. Takin' me over in the moonlight....

Your Loving Husband.
Happy ??th Birthday.
Love Ya XOXO

9 comments:

Nancy W said...

Happy Birthday Missy!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Missy - Your DH post was just the cutest thing ever. Have a great day. Sherry

Unknown said...

Jimmy, you are the second best catch in the world. What a sweet way to celebrate! Happy Birthday Missy!

Cindy said...

Awwww how fun, what a sweet hubby! Happy Birthday!

-c

Barb said...

Happy Birthday to you.....how sweet of Jimmy to do this. He's a keeper....this from one who knows.

For Every Season said...

Happy Birthday Missy!!! Hope you have a great day.

Monica said...

Happy Happy Birthday!!!!!!!

Hugs to you!!!

MB Shaw said...

Awe, how sweet your sweetie is!! Happy happy darling and sorry I missed it by a day :-)
xoxoxo

Linda M. Cain said...

Happy Belated Birthday!!! Mine was the 9th! I'm way older than you, so don't feel bad!

Linda