
There will be kits, samples, and gift giving ideas galore! Here is a sneak peek of a great gift idea, if I say so myself. FKS will have these shadow box frames for sale tomorrow. I color copied one of Aunt Jayne's recipes and framed it along with a favorite picture of mine, a great shot of my grandma, and favorite aunts. The back of the recipe is on the back of the frame so I can pop the frame off the kitchen wall and use the actual recipe! Pick your papers, cover the frame, add you embellishments along with recipes and photos. Voila!




Zutter is back in stock! Pick up your own Zutter and bind together your holiday cards, creating a lovely keepsake to enjoy for years to come. I plan to bind my cards each year. Mini books! My books will be in a basket for all to enjoy! Don't miss all the other ideas at the store Saturday. Festive FUN!
No comments:
Post a Comment