November 24, 2008

25 Days of Christmas book...


Here is my Christmas Memories book. I was inspired by Ali. I am going to do my 25 days a bit different than most. I am going to include our family traditions on each page. Instead of journaling this Holiday Season, I will be including memories from Christmas past as well as Christmas present. My cover is not complete. I think I may add some family photos or something. I used mostly scraps on this one, and only spent an afternoon throwing it together. My Holiday jounal is jounal is 6X9, some papers are double-sided, single-sided papers were glued to chipboard. The pages are different sizes and weights. I plan to add some pockets and more fold out pages if needed. As Ali said, it's not the book, it's the content...jounaling, photos, you get it. It's the most wonderful time of the year!













2 comments:

Mary Jo said...

Cute, Missy!
I have to say my book is started but has a long way to go until completion. I really want to do it this year.
I like your idea of putting family traditions in there. Make sure you post the finished project :0)

Barb said...

Awesome! Did you use double-sided paper or 2 sheets? Mine is still in progress.