Happy Birthday to you...(Beatles or Chuck E. Cheese, you know the song!) Boy, time flies! I am now the mother of TWO teenagers...yikes! Of all of the "things" I create, I think personal birthday cards and gifts are my favorite. Here is a card I made for my...ahem, new teenager. My favorite part is the tiny envelope on back. It is FULL of hugs and kisses! I was very tickled by this idea, it MIGHT even be an original Missy??? Who knows though. One thing I changed after I took this photo, I added a #1 in front of the #2, making it 12 for Sept. 12. You can see the 9 (September) is already there. Serendipity! Another favorite all time creation is the Birthday flash card book. I add to it each year. Enjoy! Happy Birthday Tyler! You ROCK! XOXOX
2 comments:
Happy Birthday, to Tyler! :0)
Cute mini! Love the idea of using the flashcards.
I am in love with the flashcards!! How awesome is that!! Your baby is a teenager, YIKES!!
Post a Comment