May 9, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!

How cute is this? That's my mom right in the center. You can see, my mom loses her shoes asap, even at this Mother/Daughter tea, back in high school. Her mother is sitting to her right. I love the way people used to dress up. Mom always had such a classic look. I remember watching her get "dressed up" to go out in the evening. Always black, velvet, pearls...dressed to the nines. VERY pretty. Mom still looks great, even sporting her blue jeans and sweat pants.

Happy Mother's Day!

P.S. Don't forget to link to the Komen site and sign up for the Race for the Cure. Click on JOIN Carolina Sue's Crew from our Race page. Follow the prompts. You can pay on-line. EASY!

2 comments:

firstborn studio said...

PRECIOUS!

hope you had a great mother's day,missy!

Mary Jo said...

She looks beautiful!
Sigh...I loved the styles back then. So elegant!
Happy Mother's Day :0)