


Had a little creative time last week. Thought I'd share. This is a Maya Road coaster book w/box. I used some distressing ink and rubber stamps.
Our Race for the Cure team is beginning to GROW! Welcome Jen! I have the link on the side bar. Don't miss the FUN!
Edited to add* Definitely inspired by Wendy and Linda, and you may see a class soon!
4 comments:
Hello Missy,
I was looking at your blog earlier and saw your pics of Maeystown. I couldn't leave a message from work so I thought I would try again.
I hope you had a great mother's day. Happy belated.
So this is one awesome little book that you created. You are very talented. All my stuff is packed up plus for a while there I had no desire to make anything.
I hope you have a wonderful day and thanks for stopping by my blog to say hello. You take care...
No nothing further on a home in Chicago. Right now I am just trying to focus keeping this house clean. We have an open house Sunday. I am so worn out. I want to be living normal again.
sincerely,
Angelica
P.S. yes hopefully I will see ya at the gypsy caravan show.
so---when are you going to teach that book?????it looks like a Wendy/Linda inspiration!
Hi Missy,
where did you get the red and white string? I think you used it in another class I took with you. Cindy
WOW!!!!! I love it!!1 The colors, the paper, everything! Great job, girl!
Linda Cain
Post a Comment