April 24, 2008

There's no place like home...


I was inspired, once again, by the talented Linda Cain & Wendy Vecchi. I used some great new paper from Pink Paislee designed by Holly McCaig , who I have had the pleasure of meeting, she is a real sweetie! The small chipboard house are from Maya Road, and I used a stretched canvas to create the picture. Kinda cute...

9 comments:

Barb said...

awesome!!!! might have to use your inspiration....oh, and got a couple dress forms...what a great idea!

Anonymous said...

LOVE THIS MISSY!!! :)

Linda M. Cain said...

Another work of ART!
Love it,
Linda

Anonymous said...

This is just so cheerful, Missy!

Ruth

Kara Ward said...

I love it! I need to place an order for a pink one. Just so fun! Kara

Anonymous said...

So did you put it on your teaching schedule yet? Ya know I'm gonna make ya!

You have to see this project in person. I'ts full of dimension and color. And sits upright by itself! I want to do an entire village!

Your projects rock, Missy.

JUST ME said...

Missy,

I love this as well....it's beautiful. You are a very talented lady.

The fair is this SUNDAY, MAY 4th only. It's a one day thing.

The flea market I attend is in Wentzville. Where 70 and highway 40 meet up. A bit west of the both highways. You would need to get off on Church street and make a right. If you need more info let me know.

You take care and maybe I will see ya Sunday.

Take care,

Angelica

Emily B said...

Cute Missy! I can't wait to get my hands on that Pink Paislee paper.

Mary Jo said...

I love those chipboard houses!!
And I love pink Paislee :0)
Great job, Missy!!