





On Tuesday, I did a little celebrating, of sorts, of my own. Another birthday...yep, they aren't quite as exciting as they used to be. I did enjoy a really nice day though. It started with flowers from my sweet, and a birthday banner that Tyler made for me! Kirsten and I enjoyed a breakfast treat at Courtesy Diner on Hampton. I had never had a Slinger before, so I thought, why not? Well, I know why not now! There is a reason people eat these late at night...when they're drunk! I wouldn't recommend starting the day with one of these. Did I mention that Kirsten LOVES it when I pull out the camera in public? She was having a fit...especially when the guys at the counter wanted to be in the picture. Mom sent a delicious gift later in the afternoon. There MUST have been 20 dark chocolate covered stawberries in it! YUM! And yes, I did say, HAVE been! They are dwindling FAST! My dad took us out to Helen Fitzgerald's for dinner. On Wednesday, I was surprised with a GREAT cookbook/journal, for collecting my family recipes, and decorative bird statue from Sue. Sweet cards from her and Aleeta too! Very nice birthday! Phone calls from good friends AND old friends! That was a kick...Thanks to ALL!
4 comments:
Well Happy Belated Birthday!! You are the best. Love ya Melissa
Hello Missy, I just clicked over here from Linda's Studio Stuff. I've enjoyed my visit.
Stop by the Back Porch sometime. I'm across the Missouri River and a little bit north of St Louis.
Pat
Hey...Happy Belated Birthday to you!!!
Sounds like quiet a celebration.
Your daughter is ADORABLE!!
wendy
Happy belated.... My birthday was the 10th of April. The girls look so pretty all dressed up. Thanks again Missy for stopping by my blog and making a comment. Oh by the way No house yet....
Thanks again and hope you got a lotta nice things for your b-day!
Angelica
Post a Comment