Yeah, I got nothin'... so I thought I'd share an easy decorating idea. Why not use our treasured photos as art? Here is a picture of my babies in the tub. I have a couple pictures like this, so when I was looking for art for their bathroom, I framed the photos! I made them sepia tone and bought some nice frames. The kids think it is cute, (kind of) and their friends crack up. To me, this art is priceless...
3 comments:
This pic is adorable..... it's a keeper. When I had my first almost 11 years ago I took tons of pictures of his baby feet. So you can imagine when those pictures come up in the future what my kids will think. She was crazy. Why do you need 30 pictures of baby feet.
YIKES.....
Have a good one.
Angelica
My mom did a similar thing in our beach-themed bathroom. She took pics of my brother and I at the beach growing up, converted them to B&W, and put them in a collage frame. CUTE!
Missy....I love this idea! Are you blowing up the photos or just using them the original size? About the trees in our front yard! The one I think you were asking about is a clump Red Bud! Yes, it does something....LOL It has these gorgeous magenta blooms all up and down the branches before it leafs out! Gorgeous tree (stays pretty small). Aren't men funny? They have excuses for anything they don't want to do...ha..ha! We are so different.....just get it done and get on to the next project:D What was that book.....Men from Venus.....?????
Post a Comment