Here is a little February "fun" project that you could use for Valentine's Day or just for some photos of loved ones. Not TOO "Valentiney" just fun! Hope to see you there! Sunday Jan. 20 1-4 p.m. $15
I sooo wish I could make it to this one! I'm going to a 12 hour crop on Saturday with Gretchen, so Alexis has big plans to see a movie on Sunday afternoon!
Hi Missy.......I am having a play date with my good friend Sharon today.....she tells me she took your class yesterday and is the one that bought the last heart shaped book from you! She REALLY enjoyed your class and brought her little book to show me.....just darling! I must come down and meet you.....Small world wouldn't you say? Ha Ha!
2 comments:
I sooo wish I could make it to this one! I'm going to a 12 hour crop on Saturday with Gretchen, so Alexis has big plans to see a movie on Sunday afternoon!
Hi Missy.......I am having a play date with my good friend Sharon today.....she tells me she took your class yesterday and is the one that bought the last heart shaped book from you! She REALLY enjoyed your class and brought her little book to show me.....just darling! I must come down and meet you.....Small world wouldn't you say? Ha Ha!
Post a Comment