Easter's on it's way...SOON! This next couple of months is sure to be a whirlwind! Mardi Gras, Valentine's Day, Kirsten's Birthday, St. Patrick's Day, FKS March Retreat (VERY few spots remaining), AND Easter! Oh, right at the tail end is my birthday! I have so much I want to share and SO little time to do it! Watch for some FUN seasonal classes!
Easter Accordion Book
Saturday March 1
1-5p.m.
$30
For Keeps Sake
314.487.8131


This is one of the projects I completed for the Rusty Pickle Amazing Race Contest. There will be some substitutions but not to fear...It will ROCK! Great decoration for Spring!
2 comments:
Your classes are so darn cute, Missy!!
And I really can't believe Easter is so close!
I won't be at the Spring retreat but am definitely planning on the fall one!!!
I am soooo excited that you are doing this as a class! I hope to be there!
Post a Comment