December 30, 2007

Let it SNOW!

Ignore my poor scanning please... Cute though, huh? FKS is packing up these snowflakes in kits. EASY! Just add photos and pattern paper. Maybe a snowman...whatever grabs ya! This is a photo from a few years back...quite a few years! Sled riding in the park. Where does the time go?

Great tip!
What to do with those beautiful Christmas cards and wonderful photo cards from loved ones? Grab your Zutters & bind them! Make mini books out of your treasures to share and enjoy for years to come! Last year I had a lady come into FKS and share a beautiful Christmas Card book. (I wish I could remember the clever girl!...you out there?) Make a cover with the year and throw in a basket. Add a new book each year! I will share mine when it is complete. I think I will throw some extra "junk" in there too...what a surprise!

2 comments:

Mary Jo said...

Happy New Year!!!!

Anonymous said...

What a great idea Missy! I have been saving our chrismas cards since we got married. And it is a great way to justify buying a Bind It All!