September 17, 2007

WOW!



Could there be so many great days in such a short amount of time? Just a few short days after returning from an incredible Chicago weekend, the fun started all over! My head is spinning! It was a Birthday celebration @ FKS and oh what a celebration it was! The weekend started with a class presented by the awesome Tim Holtz! SO inspirational! I learned some great new techniques, used some products that were new to me, some new ways of thinking and most important...I was reminded of what FUN it is to PLAY! It's not always the finished PRODUCT but the PROCESS! And oh what fun the process can be. Some of you girls asked why I was so quiet, (not my norm) I was trying to soak it all up and enjoy every minute, and that I did. Here I am with my new buds...Tim & Mario. Great guys, great fun and they ooze creative inspiration! Saturday FKS ROCKED! Tim and Mario were back bright and early with more tricks up their sleeves! You girls were there with bells on...By 8:30 a.m. the store was bustling not only with classes but a BUS LOAD of ladies visiting from Cape! Classes, Make n' Takes, Take n' Makes, Birthday cake and FUN GALORE! There were people everywhere and the energy level was cranked! Thanks to all of you for a memorable weekend!

The fun continued Saturday night with a sleepover for the Birthday Boy...Birthdays can linger on for weeks around here! A few good buddies and a tent...in the BASEMENT! Too cold to sleep outside. I only slipped downstairs to scare them once...couldn't resist! Sunday night was wrapped up with a nice dinner with the Robbens. Last minute kinda thing. Sometimes the best kind. We enjoyed a rotisseried "hunk 'o beef". I'll have to post some photos later.
Delicious dinner.
Wonderful friends.
Awesome weekend!