Here are the Survivor Crowns I made for my mom and Sue to wear on race day at the St. Louis Komen Race for the Cure.
The first crowns were built on Burger King crowns! That was fun but then I tried one of Karin's crowns. Check out her tutorial. She did a nice job and I like making these even better. I especially love the ribbon tie. You guys should give it a try for your next "Royal" occasion.
Speaking of the Komen Race...there are some great mugs @ FKS! Be sure to stop by and get yourself one.
Mugs for a Cause!
Support a great cause - Susan G. Komen Foundation - and get your ScrapPink mug at For Keeps Sake Scrapbook. They're in-stock and designed to fit inside your car cup carrier!
At just $10 per mug, all profits are donated to Susan G. Komen Foundation.
Available @
For Keeps Sake Scrapbook
4530 Lemay Ferry Road - St. Louis 63129
where something new happens everyday!
No comments:
Post a Comment