Here is my pile of goulish goodies to create a Halloween Garland. Stay tuned for sneak peeks. This will be a class at the end of September because I like to decorate on October 1st!
July 31, 2007
Trick or Treat!
I love when the weather turns cool and the leaves become so colorful. Even a drive along the highway is a treat. Won't be long! With Halloween just around the corner...we are gearing up for some Halloween fun! Around our house we like to decorate with goulish trinkets and scary creatures. The anticipation of designing the perfect costumes for the kids builds as the wonderful fun filled Fright Fest arrives! There are parties, there are tricks, there are treats, there is fun for ALL!
Here is my pile of goulish goodies to create a Halloween Garland. Stay tuned for sneak peeks. This will be a class at the end of September because I like to decorate on October 1st!
Here is my pile of goulish goodies to create a Halloween Garland. Stay tuned for sneak peeks. This will be a class at the end of September because I like to decorate on October 1st!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Looks like a wonderful time at the lake, Missy! Wish we were going soon.....just love it down there:D
I can't wait to attend this class! We also love to decorate for Halloween!
Post a Comment