Get the most out of your punches. Flowers are the hottest thing out there right now. Create your own using all of the punches that you have collected. With your punches you can create great embellishments. Not only can you punch a pretty piece of paper and glue it down, you can layer and further embellish your designs. I love to make dimensional flowers using different size flower punches. Look through your punch collection, I think you will find punches other than flowers that will work as flower "parts". Think of a sun punch or even a nice snowflake. Several punch outs that are stacked and layered make wonderful flowers. Gather a few coordinating papers and begin punching! You can attach the center with a brad or a button. You can create a beautiful bouquet with several of these flowers. The possibilities are endless!
April 16, 2007
Tidbit Tuesday!
Get the most out of your punches. Flowers are the hottest thing out there right now. Create your own using all of the punches that you have collected. With your punches you can create great embellishments. Not only can you punch a pretty piece of paper and glue it down, you can layer and further embellish your designs. I love to make dimensional flowers using different size flower punches. Look through your punch collection, I think you will find punches other than flowers that will work as flower "parts". Think of a sun punch or even a nice snowflake. Several punch outs that are stacked and layered make wonderful flowers. Gather a few coordinating papers and begin punching! You can attach the center with a brad or a button. You can create a beautiful bouquet with several of these flowers. The possibilities are endless!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
What a great idea! You are full of it--I mean them! I can't find my pointy large flower punch--still looking!!!! Funny that I'm looking for it and you are blogging about it--great minds think alike!
Great minds DO think alike! I'll be at the store this morning. I'll look for you and hold it until Friday.
Post a Comment