After a long week preparing and attending CKC my home was calling! Sunday was to be devoted to housework. I needed to vacuum, clean the hardwood, the bathrooms, MAJOR dusting and some serious laundry! The morning started off nicely. Slept in a little and woke up to the smell of bacon and eggs. My dear husband was taking good care of me. After breakfast I started off to conquer the chores. This was going to be a productive day. As I passed by the family room, Kirsten was just starting a movie. Now I knew I must continue on...onto the chores...NO...not that...anything BUT that...Elizabethtown!!! It is surly one of my favorites! This is the sweetest movie with characters you will love! There is love, romance, music, (including another all time favorite, FREEBIRD!) and even a little extra treat that I know ALL scrapbookers will love. The dialogue is awesome. Some great quotes, lines? Not sure what you call them. I laugh, I cry, I love every minute of it! This is a must see!
Right about the time the movie was ending, my little guy came down the steps to let me know he was sick. REALLY sick! Fever and ALL. Yuck. Back to reality. I took care of him and managed to get most of my cleaning done too. It was an ALMOST perfect day.
No comments:
Post a Comment