April 26, 2007

New Driver Alert!


I have been fighting this for over two months. I keep telling
her she is NOT ready but maybe, just maybe, it's me that's
not ready. Will I ever be? NO! I want my baby back. This last
week she has been wearing me down. She finally got me to
crack. I picked her up early from school and off we went.
I secretly hoped she would flunk her driver's test! I know,
mean mommy! Well, she got an 89! Damn! How could the
happiest day of her life be my worst?

Hope you all have a great weekend and remember there is
a new driver out there. You may want to hang around the
house...and off the road!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh no! She must be much better than you thought! Such a big day for your first baby I know!! Don't worry too much though she will be just fine!!

Barb said...

Congrats to you! It is survivable---I've got 2 years under my belt as a MOD--mom of driver!

Also--signed up for race! YEAH!

missy j said...

Yikes! You have another one coming up too Barb. Will it be easier?

kathy said...

congrats......it's all good! by the way.....what kind of car is she driving.....and what time should i avoid????

loved your class on saturday....can't wait to play with you again!!

oooohhhh.....sorry.....however.....TAG....you're it!!

kathy

kathy said...

hey captain missy!!! sign me up for the crew! i'm officially a team member!!!

have a great week......hopefully it will be uneventful!!

kathy & jose'