April 30, 2007

Awesome Class!

Saturday's class was incredible! I wish I would have had my camera...Note to self...ALWAYS carry camera! The girls did a wonderful job collecting and assembling their Junque Journals. They were beautiful and I love to see what different ideas everyone comes up with. Creative classes are the best, the energy ROCKS! The journals were all taylored to fit the needs of the creator. I can't wait for you guys to stop by and show me how you continue to junque them up! Bravo!


These are photos of the outside and inside cover from my journal that I made and used last year. The quote is my favorite. It is from the Charlie & the Chocolate Factory. Charlie's mom, Mrs. Bucket is cooking cabbage for dinner as she does every night, when Mr. Bucket returns home with groceries. (they are VERY poor) When Mrs. Bucket anxiously asks what he has brought her he replies,"cabbage." With a smile she says, "nothing goes better with cabbage than cabbage!"
I agree.

No comments: