Here is a peek of the next page up for the Art Journal Class! Saturday May 11 at For Keeps Sake Scrapbook Store. Class is sure to be packed full of fun and techniques!
I have had many requests concerning the Bluebird Journal page, and by popular demand, have decided to schedule a repeat class! Stay tuned for details!
Supply List~
*Art Journal
Gel medium, PPA, (collage glue)
gesso
paper towels
water jar
paint brushes
wax paper
brayer
heat Tool
baby wipes
craft mat
scissors
black & white pens (gel, paint, Sharpie, Zig)
black ink pad
*Art Journal
Gel medium, PPA, (collage glue)
gesso
paper towels
water jar
paint brushes
wax paper
brayer
heat Tool
baby wipes
craft mat
scissors
black & white pens (gel, paint, Sharpie, Zig)
black ink pad
black and white Gelatos
suggested~ oil pastels, Pan Pastels (any of your "go to" favorite art supplies that you may want to have on hand, instead of waiting to share with class.)
Call today to reserve your spot!
314.487.8131

1 comment:
I love this page !! I can't wait for class .. see you on the 11th :)
Post a Comment