Tuesday June 11
1-4pm
Are you ready to Create, Explore, and Discover your Inner Artist?
If you missed the Bluebird class in April, you have another chance to create this beautiful art page!
Don't miss out on the new Art Journaling class at For Keeps Sake! I am excited to play and share so many possibilities with you in this messy fast paced artful class! I will share tips and techniques EACH month for you to practice and perfect in your art journals. The lessons will be transferrable to your paper craft projects, as well as, your scrapbooking. If you missed the Bluebird class in April, you have another chance to create this beautiful art page!
Supply List~
*Art Journal
Gel medium, PPA, (collage glue)
gesso
paper towels
water jar
paint brushes
wax paper
brayer
heat Tool
baby wipes
craft mat
scissors
black & white pens (gel, paint, Sharpie, Zig)
black ink pad
black and white Gelatos
suggested~ oil pastels, Pan Pastels (any of your "go to" favorite art supplies that you may want to have on hand, instead of waiting to share with class.)
*For Keeps Sake has beautiful Art Journals by Ranger.
Dyan Reaveley's Dylusions Creative Journal is the "perfect" journal - a blank journal that is a combination of manila cardstock and matte white heavy cardstock, ideal for the application of Sprays and techniques using water, inks, paints and mediums. Journal cover is made from sturdy chipboard and filled with 64 unlined pages for endless paper crafting creativity. ***POPULAR~ flew OFF the shelf! This will be re-stocked this week. Call to RESERVE!
I am looking forward to sharing some altered art. I feel as though I am getting back to my roots. Playing with paint and paper and some of the newly introduced supplies, have really fueled my love of all things CREATIVE and MESSY!!!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment