March 10, 2013

A rainy Sunday...

 Inspiration is oozing from For Keeps Sake, even more so than usual! We just had Marybeth Shaw of Stencil Girl, along with her Ambassadors,  Mary Nasser and Julie Snidle sharing and teaching. This last week we were lucky enough to have Cheryl Mezzetti visit the store. That along with tons of new creative product flowing through the door each and every day, I could no longer resist the temptation.  I loaded up with some paints and artful goodies. It has been a looooong time since I did anything "messy" and boy did I have fun this weekend. I feel like I'm baaaack!
Here's a look at the new color of my craft room. Notice, everything is back on the wall and out of Kirsten"s room : )
She never knew what happened...
It looks like more inspiration is on the way...
See you there!

No comments: