October 14, 2012

Happy Sunday!

I took off at 7:30 this morning with a couple of personal goals in mind. I RAN the whole race! Very happy about that. I wanted to finish in 33 minutes. Official time - 33:13. It was a beautiful morning and a great way to start the day!
My inspiration...
This was the guy that I paced myself with. I started out following him thinking that  I should be able to keep up with a dead guy. Around 2.5ish, he pulled out ahead of me but that was okay. I wasn't too far behind. He looked great! 
 My cheering section was there for me, but they missed me at the finish line because they didn't watch for me until after I crossed! They didn't expect me so soon. (they did, however, see my zombie man cross)  I guess that is another check in my "WINNING" column!
I am VERY excited about the hardware too!


 
This was FUN! Finish Line!
AND...
A VERY Happy Birthday to my baby brother Scottie!
xo

1 comment:

Barb said...

Congrats.....right behind a dead guy....way to go.