May 13, 2011

Komen Race for the Cure

A couple of you have asked about Carolina Sue's Crew. We are still together in out hearts, but we were really pulling each year to get the minimum number of team participants. This year we are winging it. We have signed up individually and plan to attend, weather permitting. Simply put, IF it's NOT TOO HOT! I would like to encourage everyone to continue to support the Komen Race for the Cure, and our Sue's, and all the other Survivor loved ones in our lives.
Maybe we'll see you there!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

darn it :( i am not a "wing it" type of person when it comes to something like this... :(

Mary Jo said...

I can't believe it's that time of year again already!
Time really flies!!

GraceAlone65 said...

This is my first time to your site - heard about your shop from a dear friend and saw that you participate in KRFtC - This year I did their Sleep In for the Cure because I don't like the crowds and parking downtown. Might I suggest next year you consider a Sleep In Team and have an event either late night (before the race) or early morning (day of) that would include an 'In Memory Of' project...Thanks for a great site with fun ideas. Hope I can get down there soon!

missy j said...

Grace, thanks for the note and the wonderful suggestions! I hope you see this because I can't find an email for you.