
7 Gypsies Library drawer. This is pretty cool. It comes with index cards with the months of the year printed on them. I made paper bag books to highlight each month and plan to junk them up with embellishments and photos. I have some other tags and mini books in there too. Great place to display and store your mini albums. We ALL have a FEW of those! Check it out at For Keeps Sake!
3 comments:
Oh that is such a fun product! I am totally going to have to look into this one. So many possibilities!
Cute gift idea for the crafter in your life:D Thanks Missy for commenting on my blog........I have meant to come and visit you for over a year now. A friend of mine, Sharon Knox, says she knows you and has taken several of your classes. I must get down there!!!! Maybe this week...
Thanks again......artful hugs, Linda
Missy, this is the cutest project EVER!
Post a Comment